Thinking about starting a freelance career or struggling to find clients?
Let's super-charge your progress with a 1-on-1 consultation.
Who am I?
I've been a freelance software developer for 10 years. During this time, I've worked for over 60 clients from all over the world. I've written a book about my experience called The Unstoppable Freelancer and recorded a course focused on succeeding on the Upwork platform.
I've also advised more than 30 software developers, marketers, and writers who wanted to become freelancers. Some were fresh out of university, while some had full-time jobs and needed to gradually transition into freelancing. I am proud to say that each and every one achieved their freelance goals!
What I offer
A 1-hour call to discuss your current situation and how you can become a successful freelancer. This includes:
- analyzing your current skillset and possible improvements
- what you need to do to prepare for freelancing
- how to transition from a 9-to-5 to freelancing
- how to find your first clients
- communication/negotiation tips
- open Q&A
- choose your own time slot (when you purchase the product, a PDF is emailed to you that contains a Calendly link, along with my contact details)
We can arrange additional sessions and services as needed.